Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, bgctgal's post surgery chicken zucsqash kale soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
See great recipes for BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup too! Flavorful + easy chicken soup recipe with kale, carrots. It's one of the best kale recipes that's full of healthy boneless chicken breast and homemade stock.
BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bgctgal's post surgery chicken zucsqash kale soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup:
- Prepare 2-3 frozen mesquite chicken breast
- Prepare 16 oz Vegetable Broth
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) can Campbells cream of Chicken soup
- Get Tbspn minced garlic
- Get 1 cup chopped onion
- Take 2 cups chopped Kale
- Get 2 cups Sliced Zucchini
- Make ready 2 cups Sliced Squash
- Prepare 1/2 tspn black pepper
- Get 1 tbs onion powder
- Take 1 tsp chicken bouillon
I found this in a magazine, made a few changes. Stir in chicken,tomato, and , if using, fresh basil. Chicken Kale Soup is a hearty soup, perfect for chilly days! With bold lemon and ginger flavors, this easy to make chicken soup is anything but ordinary!
Steps to make BgCtGal's Post Surgery Chicken Zucsqash Kale Soup:
- Boil chicken breast in vegetable broth until soft and choppable approx 15 mins
- Add Chicken Bouillion, onion, garlic, onion powder, black pepper, and kale. Cook until Kale is soft. 10 mins
- Add 1 can of cream of chicken soup. Use water to get all of it out by stirring. Cook another 5 to 10 minutes or until cream is completely dissolved.
- Add Sliced Zucchini and Squash lastly. Turn off heat so that the squash and zucchini does not become 'mushy'. The heat from the base will cook it.
This easy soup is full of immunity-boosting foods: vitamin C-rich kale, vitamin D-enhanced mushrooms, zinc-containing chicken and chickpeas. This hearty soup - loaded with chicken, kale, sweet potatoes and veggies, will warm your bones on this cold winter we are having! And the leftovers are perfect for heating up for lunch the next day and can also be frozen for another night. I'm not a fan of sweet potatoes unless they are savory, so I loved. For extra added flavor, simmer this Chickpea and Kale Soup with leftover pecorino rinds.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food bgctgal's post surgery chicken zucsqash kale soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!