Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ragi mudde with brown rice and moolangi sambar. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
#RagiSankati #RayalaseemaRagiSangati #Sangati #RagiMudda #weightlossfood Hi friends, This is a special Brown Rice Ragi Sangati(Ragi Mudda) made with very. Learn to make ragi mudde with step by step photos. It is often served with sambar.
Ragi Mudde with brown rice and moolangi sambar is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Ragi Mudde with brown rice and moolangi sambar is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ragi mudde with brown rice and moolangi sambar using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ragi Mudde with brown rice and moolangi sambar:
- Take 1/4 cup brown rice (soaked for 3-4 hours)
- Prepare 1/4 cup ragi flour (finger Millet flour)
- Get 1/2 cup water
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp ghee
Ragi Mudde Recipe is a delicious Karnataka dish made from ragi flour that is cooked and flavored with ghee and shaped into balls. Usually Ragi mudde is made on a sauce pot with water being boiled and then we add ragi flour and whisked till it thickens. The Ragi mixture is slightly cooled and shaped into. Ragi mudde is a staple food in Karnataka and eaten everyday.
Instructions to make Ragi Mudde with brown rice and moolangi sambar:
- In a thick bottomed pan, add the soaked brown rice and water and bring it to a boil.
- Let it boil for 5-8 minutes untill the rice is soft. Add the salt and lower the flame
- Mix the ragi flour with a little water to make a smooth paste free from lumps.
- Add this to the boiling pan slowly and mix everything well.
- Let it come to a boil. Stir with a spoon vigorously till everything is combined and starts forming a lump
- Add the ghee and switch off the flame. Keep it covered.
- When it's easy to handle, but not fully cooked down, dip palm in cold water and form small balls/Mudde from the lump.
- Serve it with any spicy sambar and enjoy nutritious healthy food.
Its a rich source of calcium and iron. I make it now regularly at home. I had it with Men kulambu, Sambar even idli podi. All.combinations taste good. ragi mudde recipe a healthy dish from Karnataka made with finger millet or ragi flour.ragi mudde recipe with step by step pictures and video. Now lets learn how to make soft ragi mudde recipe.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ragi mudde with brown rice and moolangi sambar recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!