Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, moong dal halwa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Moong dal halwa is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Moong dal halwa is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Moong dal halwa recipe with step by step photos. Moong dal halwa is an addictive and delicious halwa variety made from mung lentils and ghee (clarified butter). it is a popular and rich halwa recipe. #MoongDalHalwa #Winters #Halwa #KKitchen #kunalkapurrecipes Moong Dal Halwa - Ground सिर्फ एकबार बनाये और महीनों तक खाये बिना दाल भिगोए ऐसा हलवां सब खाकर खुश होजाए Quick Moong Dal Halwa. Moong dal halwa is a classic Indian sweet dish made with moong lentils, sugar, ghee and cardamom powder. Moong dal halwa tastes not only delicious but is also aromatic and makes for a great.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook moong dal halwa using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moong dal halwa:
- Make ready 1/2 ( 150 gcup moong dal
- Take 1/2 +2tea spoon ghee+oil
- Make ready 1 cupmilk
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Take 1/2 cup sugar or as per taste
- Prepare 2 tea rava
- Get 2,3 green cardimum seeds
- Take Some chopped dry fruits of you choice
The moong dal is rich in protein and hence is considered to be a very. Moong Dal Halwa is a famous Indian dessert, especially made during winter months. Halwa - the most common Indian dessert which is made in every household. It's so common and average that you.
Steps to make Moong dal halwa:
- First of all soak dal for 3,4 hours then remove water from dal and grind that dal to make smooth paste.
- Now take a non stick kadai put ghee in kadai then add dal paste mix it well stirring continuously with out sticking in bottom it will take too much time that is 3/4hour.
- After 2mins it will seen like this then after 15minutes it's texture is like this but we want gloden brown sandy texture.in this stage add rava.
- Then roast continue until it will brown when it comes brown add water and milk mix it well then add sugar.
- Mix it well add cardimum seeds add a pinch of yellow colour or kesar thread.
- Add chopped dry fruits then mix it well our halwa is ready to serve it serve little hot yummy.
- Plate then garnish with chopped dry fruits.yummy halwa is ready to serve
Halwa - the most common Indian dessert which is made in every household. It's so common and average that you. Moong dal halwa is known for its labor-intensive process. Traditionally, you have to soak dal overnight and grind it and then stir, stir, stir the raw lentils until cooked..moong dal pitha, moong dal halwa, moong dal payasam, urad dal ladoo, kobbari laddu, karachi halwa, carrot halwa, walnut halwa, dates halwa. further to these i would also like. Moong dal halwa is a luxurious yet lip-smacking sweet from the state of Rajasthan.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food moong dal halwa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!